18th January 2019
Spliethoff Seminar – 17th January 2019
Glenn Winter and Camille Savinien presented a seminar to Spliethoff at their head office in Amsterdam on the 17th January 2019.
The seminar was in respect of the following topics:
- Fixing on subjects;
- Remedies for late arrival of the vessel at the loadport (damages, cancellation and premature NORs);
- Damages for detention v. demurrage;
- Carrying charges and penalties;
- Construction of provisions in the recap/main terms and in standard terms/proformas which are potentially inconsistent (in the context of laytime provisions and stevedore damage);
- Responsibility for loading and discharging operations under FIOS terms where the Master is negligent;
- Deck cargo;
- Unsafe berths/ports;
- Problems with guarantees.
If you would like Winter Scott to organise and present a seminar for your company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help and arrange an appropriate session.